Pages

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Monopoly Troll Continued

  • You are chatting with Justin, an Apple Expert
  • Hi, my name is Justin. Welcome to Apple!
  • How are you doing?
  • Hello
  • How can I assist you today?
  • so I am looking to create a monopoly of ipads, by buying the majority of ipads in productions. I am looking to at least dominate my city of Austin Texas. So I would love to buy 100 ipads, however this is just the start i am looking to ultimately buy 1000 ipads
  • so can you help me order the 100 ipads?
  • Are you looking to resell the iPads?
  • No just start a monopoly
  • Your best option will be to call our Corporate Gifting Department. They will be able to best assist you with this today.
  • For information about the Apple Corporate Gifting and Rewards Program, call 1-877-275-IPOD.

No comments:

Post a Comment