Pages

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Trolled Apple Again in Ezine

  • You are chatting with Jordan, an Apple Expert
  • Hi, my name is Jordan. Welcome to Apple!
  • Hey there!
  • Hello
  • so i have talked to many apple representatives and they all say that i can not buy more than 2 ipads
  • i think they are lying
  • Yes, that is correct.
  • Yeah i knew
  • it
  • those little pieces of shit they were lying to me
  • so ok i would like to order 100
  • Even if your order goes through our system it is going to get canceled on the back end.
  • black 64 GB
  • ipads
  • We check name, address, card, apple ID.
  • so you hacked the system to reject my order of 100 ipads just so your lie would stand?
  • No, an automated system checks all of this before orders are shipped.
  • 2 per customer.
  • So you set up and automated system?
  • no wonder you dont reply fast
  • you are making little support beams for your lies
  • I have no idea what you are talking about?
  • you are lying to me
  • about 2 ipads per person
  • There is no conspiracy to keep you from getting 100 iPads. Our policy is quite clearly 2 per customer.
  • i bet this is one bit joke to all of you guys
  • no you just dont want me to have 100 ipads
  • We stop your order for more than 2 on the back end because people try to place larger orders, knowing that they are not supposed to do so.
  • its not funny man
  • yeah
  • you stop my order because you dont want me to have 100 ipads
  • does everyone at apple take their job as a joke?
  • We have enough demand problems as it is with 2 ipads per customer.
  • Why are you making shit up? like seriously who actually buys ipads?
  • all I want is to buy 100 ipads
  • and you are not letting me do so because you are lying to me about some deman shit that doesn't even make sense
  • Why do you want 100 ipads?
  • I am not lying to you.
  • You are making lie after lie
  • and it is not cool
  • and if you must know i am
  • trying to create a monopoly of ipads to where i buy the majority of the ipads in productions
  • I have 5 so far
  • Exactly why we do not want you purchasing 100.
  • I can purchase however many ipads as I want
  • for whatever reason I want, it is a free country man like wtf?
  • do you hate freedom is that the problem?
  • my founding fothers came to this country with the hopes of freedom
  • and equality
  • You are crazy!
  • dont you insult me
  • this is a two way street
  • you are a penis
  • how do you like it huh?
  • now as i was saying my foudnign fathers came to this country
  • with the dream of freedom and equality, but you are crushing their dreams
  • of equality and freedom by not letting me buy 100 ipads
  • Time for me to end this chat. Have a good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment